Use the power of Excel for decision making, analysis, auditing & error trapping
Prerequisites for this expert level course: Excel 1 and 2 and/or experience and daily use. Excel 3, a 12-hour course, covers:
• Logical and lookup functions for decision making and reference
• Advanced formulas for auditing, error-trapping and arrays
• Special functions—date and time, text, and more
• Importing and exporting external data and cleaning it up for use: removing duplicate entries, non-printing characters, extra spaces, inconsistent capitalization, etc.
• Using Excel to manage list-based and tabula data
• The Analysis Toolpak
• Recording and running macros and creating forms
To register download the flyer here.