Unleash the power of Excel’s most complex capabilities.
Kick your skills up a notch with this 12-hour Advanced Excel training and discover:
• A more in-depth knowledge of Excel’s ribbon, menus, and functions, including how to add your own tabs and groups.
• Time saving techniques to streamline data queries, data analysis and searches.
• Tips for creating charts, graphs and tables to wow your audience.
• How to use PivotTable reports and PivotCharts to filter and summarize your data and worksheets.
• Sort and filter tables.
• Structure references, validate, and transport data.
• Set up permissions and share workbooks.
While ICTC provides practice files and data, we take a work-and-learn approach to all training. Participants are encouraged to bring actual
files and data from work so they can complete real-world tasks in a structured training environment.
Pre-requisite: Excel for Beginners and/or experienced with the basics of Excel and ready to move forward.