Wind Environmental Services was established in 2005 and our specialty is Geographic Information Systems (GIS)/Mapping services. As GIS professionals we provide consultation, training and support services to our clients. We also provide solutions for integrating hardware, software and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically referenced information across multiple disciplines such as:
- Land Management
- Parks and Recreation
- Natural Resources
- Historical Preservation, etc.
In establishing great working relationships with our public and private sector clients we also ensure quality services by adopting industry certifications such as the “Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP)” and “Certified Environmental Professional (CEP)” programs which promote professional ethics.
- GIS project planning and management for all disciplines
- On-site organization of your data and geodatabase design
- Basic to advanced application implementation and hardware configuration
- GIS field data collection / Custom GIS & mapping services
- GIS and GPS training & consulting services
- Custom application development services
We provide provide excellent support for all products and services we offer. Our professionals are able to support you via phone, email, remote web sessions and on-site as needed. Just added to all of our websites is the new online live support.
Wind Environmental Services is A Trimble Authorized Service Provider. We provide warranty and non warranty repair service for Trimble.
Hardware and Software Solutions and Programs:
Wind Environmental Services strives to get you the Geospatial tools you need that not only assist in meeting your project deliverables but also can assist you in saving money$$ within your program.